This post is a live-updating index of the notes I've been generating as I work my way through Leonard Susskind's Quantum Mechanics: The Theoretical Minimum. Once I make it through, I'll come back and update this page with a review and some comments on the experience of going through the course.
For now, enjoy the links as they come to life!
- Lecture 1: Systems and Experiments
- Lecture 2: Quantum States
- Lecture 3: Principles of Quantum Mechanics
- Lecture 4: Time and Change
- Lecture 5: Uncertainty and Time Dependence
- Lecture 6: Combining Systems: Entanglement
- Lecture 7: More on Entanglement
- Lecture 8: Particles and Waves
- Lecture 9: Particle Dynamics
- Lecture 10: The Harmonic Oscillator
Here are some posts I generated during the course on the various ideas and mathematical interludes.
And, of course, the lectures behind the chapters.